Imagine needing just one deposit to buy multiple properties. Imagine being able to grow your property business faster using this strategy.
The good news is there is such a strategy. My brother and I should we know, we own over 150 plus properties and have sourced over 100+ properties for property investors like you since 2008
House in Multiple Occupation (HMO)-High Rental Yields: replace your current income with 1 property.
- The NGU Group sources properties and turns them into professional HMO’s.
- We add value to the property by adding additional en-suite rooms through changing the lay out of the property or converting the loft space.
- Rental yields shoot through the roof.
- This sees the properties go up in value to allow the potential for a “no money left in” finance strategy so you can pull out your deposit and refurbishment money and move onto the next property.
Lease Options- allows you to buy properties without using any of your personal cash and credit.
- Lease Options allow you to quickly set up streams of income. Discover the secrets of making money on properties you control, but do not currently own.
Below Market Value Properties- buy, refurbish and flip straight away to make profit.
- Buy a property that is run down and needs work.
- Make sure there are comparables showing what the property can be worth once refurbished.
- NGU Homelettings offer a free project management service to do all of the work.
- Use a mortgage/finance strategy that allows you to pull your money back out within 6 months.
Investment Property That Will Run Itself:-
- Let us source you a property
- Find you a tenant
- Fully manage the property
Take action and schedule a call with our senior property sourcer Mike Bell:
or email: email@example.com
or call 0191 491 0333
Make 2015 the year you make money through property with a no money left in strategy
How do you maximise your rent through Local Housing Allowance?
Top 15 tips when doing maintenance on your rental property!
Hidden costs on a rental property for landlords
Never Give Up