Never Miss A Deal
Investor Priority Waiting List
48 Hour Exclusive Access
2016 Priority Waiting List – Get exclusive access to new deals 48 hours before anyone else, giving you more time to research and gain information to make the sure-fire decisions and take action.
- Lease Options
- Buy To Let
- Rock Solid Rental Property
- Buy To Flip
- House In Multiple Occupation ( HMO )
We have an ever-growing client catalogue, with a strong demand to secure and reserve investment opportunities as soon as they are released.
With the launch of the Investor Priority List, you will gain an extra two days to complete due diligence before the rest of the investor data-bank.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH!!
Rock Solid Rental Property (RSRs)
EXAMPLE OF A PREVIOUS DEAL
- Rent £495pcm
- 9.2% Gross Yield
- 17% Annual Return on Investment
READ ON FOR DEAL DETAILS BELOW…
ARMCHAIR ROCK SOLID RENTAL PROPERTY
- FIND IT
- FUND IT
- FILL IT
“Take Action & Accelerate Your Property Journey”
What is a Rock Solid Rental?
In a world of rising costs, now more than ever before investors need to be confident that they are purchasing only the best properties. Rock Solid Rental properties offer investors the full package:
- Good Areas with Strong Rental Demand
- Shorter Void Periods
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Better Quality Tenants
- Opportunity for Capital Appreciation
- Opportunity of Rental Increases
The Next Chapter in Property Investment
Rock Solid Rental opportunities are designed for investors that want to evolve with the times and develop with the ever changing market.
Sell your NEGATIVE EQUITY
rental property anywhere in the UK
& get £2,000.00 cash up front
Lease Options are an ideal way for landlords to sell their Buy to Let properties which have negative or little equity.
Are you a:
- Reluctant landlord.
- You haven’t got the funds to spend on your property to improve its condition to attract good tenants- does it need a new kitchen or bathroom?
- You are seeking other opportunities?
- Do you want to raise cash to reinvest?
Click Here – For More Info
Benefits to you- the vendor (seller) of doing a Lease Option
- You could get up to £2,000.00 up front for doing a lease option from the buyer.
- If your property has negative equity or little equity this is a way out.
- You don’t have any maintenance on the property, this responsibility shifts to the new buyer.
- Peace of mind.
- The legal arrangements are handled by solicitors.
- Sale price locked in.
Click Here – For More Info
WAITING LIST- WE WANT YOUR PROPERTY!
We have a waiting list of investors who want negative or little equity Buy to Let properties in any condition.
We have a waiting list of ready to go investors who are willing to pay up to £2,000.00 cash up front to you to do a lease option on your property.
Click Here – For More Info
BACK TO BASICS
Click On The Image Below to download our
FREE brochure – Property Lease Options Made Simple
“He Who Fails to Plan is Planning to Fail.”- Winston Churchill
We list below the Detailed Questions you should ask any prospective tenant. These questions are tried and tested and are designed to help prevent rent arrears occurring and lower the risk of tenants damaging your property.
- Are they working or on benefits?
- How many hours do they work if they are on benefits? This can affect what housing benefits they receive.
- Does the income they have stated include tax credits? This can change annually depending on how many hours they work.
- Do they have 3 years rental history? If not they will need a guarantor who earns 35 times the rental amount per annum.
- Have they ever been convicted of a criminal offence?
- Are they currently paying back any housing benefit overpayments?
- Do they or their partner have any issues with previous bad credit?
- Do they have any outstanding bad credit, CCJ’s, bankruptcy orders or IVAs?
- What is the age of each person who will be living in the property? Especially important if they are on housing benefits.
- Do they have children and if so are they entitled to claim child benefit for them?
- What bedroom rate do they qualify for and are they aware of the contribution amount they would have to pay to the rent?
- Do they smoke or have pets?
- Can they provide us with their contract information; their mobile or home telephone number, current home address and email address?
- Are they aware that if they do any part time work and claim local housing allowance that their work may contribute to a reduction in their local housing allowance? (This can even be the case if they work less than 16 hours.) This can lead to a higher top up being required and tenants need to be made aware of this.
I know what you are thinking!
WOW, I can’t ask all of those questions! If you are thinking this then you are wrong. It is essential that you ask these questions. These questions will allow you to gather the information you need so that you and your tenant are both confident that your property is the right choice for them.
Get On The Housing Market
WITH NO MONEY DOWN
Lease Options – New Deal Released at 6pm today
This opportunity has been reserved by an investor on the Investor Priority List.
LEASE OPTIONS: Lines Open at 6pm Today
- A Lease Option is a contract between a Landlord and a New Investor who takes control of the property.
- You rent the property out.
- Make money from the rent.
- Make money from the property going up in value over the years.
New Lease Option Deal Released at 6pm Today :
- 2 Bed Apartment
- 10 year Lease Option
- £134.00 cash flow per month
- Net Annual Income £1,619.00
- Middlesbrough- Teesside Lease Option
- 30% Annual Return
- Low Entry Level Lease Option
Please click on the image below for property particulars:
Take action: LINES OPEN TODAY AT 6PM:
(Please reply ‘YES’ to reserve or ‘More Info’ for more details)
Rock Solid Rental Property
Ready To Go Investment Opportunity
£525 Rent PCM
Click Here For More Information
ARMCHAIR ROCK SOLID BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
- Let us source you a property
- Find you a tenant
- Fully manage the property
Buy to Let Deal- Lines Open 6pm
- Purchase Price: £80,000
- Predicted equity: £20,000
- Predicted Rental profit pcm after costs: £234.00 pcm
- Gateshead- North East Investment.
“Take Action & Accelerate Your Property Journey”.
We are excited to reveal that this month our investors will see the launch of our highly anticipated Rock Solid Rentals (RSRs) ! This email offers you a preview to these fabulous new investment opportunities.
But what makes a Rock Solid Rental? We know that in a world of rising costs, legislation changes; now more than ever before investors need to be confident that they are purchasing only the best properties. These opportunities will offer them the positive property journey investor dreams about but so often fails to achieve. Rock Solid Rental properties offer investors the full package: good areas that offer strong rental demand, shorter void periods, lower maintenance costs, better quality tenants, potential for capital appreciation and the opportunity of rental increases.
The start of a tenancy is the vital because this will be the foundation of a new chapter in your tenants life as they are deciding where they will call home for the next few months or years.
For anyone moving home; this can be a pretty exciting and mildly stressful at the same time. To help you get your tenants settled in to there new home, offer clear direction right from the start. Set your expectations and explain to the tenants their rights and obligations as well as your own rights and obligations as the landlord.