Buy a property, do it up, sell at a profit-2015 is the year to maximize your income.
NGU Source High Yielding Below Market Value properties for investors in the North East.
We only source properties that are below market value and need refurbishment. Properties like this are ideal for flipping for profit.
We can undertake full scale developments including our FREE PROJECT MANAGEMENT service as well as minor maintenance. We can tell you exactly how much it will cost to refurbish a property to get it ready to flip or for the rental market.
FLIP FOR PROFIT
We are an established Estate Agency, NGU Homesalesonline, voted the #1 Estate Agent in our area in 2014 by allAgents, the largest online customer review website for the industry.
RENT YOUR PROPERTY TO GET A MONTHLY INCOME
We are an established Letting Agency, NGU Homelettings, voted the #1 Letting Agent in our area in 2014 by allAgents, the largest online customer review website for the industry.
KEY POINTS WHEN FLIPPING PROPERTIES
- We only source properties in high demand areas.
- We source properties that appeal to the mass market- 3 bed semi-detached and terraced properties.
- We look to make our investors at least £15,000-£20,000 on a deal through an increase in the market value of a property.
- We source 20-25% discounted properties.
- The whole cycle takes 6-9 months, we ask investors to make sure you factor this into your costs especially when using a mortgage to purchase.
- Flipping property does come with risk but investors can take advantage of our experience.
We have sourced over 100+ different property deals since 2008.If you would like to schedule a personal call with Mike Bell, our Senior Property Sourcer, you can do so here: http://www.nguhomesalesonline.co.uk/contact.php
Or, alternatively register your interest via email:
Or call: 0191 491 0333 and ask for Mike Bell
Buy Below Market Value Property & Build a Pension Pot for your Future
How do you tell a good letting agent from a bad one?
A change to our vetting procedure that you can implement too
How do you maximise your rent through Local Housing Allowance?
Never Give Up