Over the years I have spoken to all types of property investors, which one are you?
- You like the idea of buying property but you haven’t taken action.
- You have stepped onto the property investment ladder and have bought a property.
- You have a nice portfolio of properties and have become comfortable.
- You seek out every opportunity to make money from property investment and take action through the strategies that best suites you.
Well – I use to be number 3, I became comfortable not anymore!
Make sure you are seeing the opportunities that are out there in 2015:
- Below Market Value – buy, refurbish and sell property to make a profit.
- Lease Options-take control of another landlord’s property without the need for mortgage deposits.
- House in Multiple Occupation (HMO)- super max your income!
Latest Opportunity the NGU Group has done:
We have a 4 bedroom upper flat in South Shields that was achieving £450.00 rent per month. We converted this into a 4 bedroom en-suite professional HMO. We were expecting a rent of £1,650.00 but eventually settled on £1,380.00 This is an increase of £930.00 rent per month.
We are in the process of buying our next HMO property in Newcastle upon Tyne with a potential no money left in strategy (we can potentially take all of the money back out once we have refurbished the property).
Make sure you are taking action and see opportunities in property investment in 2015!
If you do the same things you get the same results. Take action, property investment does have risks like any other investments but if you want to really make 2015 the best year you have ever had what are you waiting for.
If you would like to schedule a personal call about selling, buying, letting or investing in property you can do so here: http://www.nguhomesalesonline.co.uk/contact.php
Or, alternatively register your interest via
Or call: 0191 491 0333 and ask for Mike Bell
Investment property that will run itself letting you do the things that you enjoy