Top Three Tips to Add Value to Your Property…
When we first started developing properties there were tonnes of ways we used to add value to properties, usually by replacing kitchens and bathrooms.
With the cost of living crisis have you tried employing a tradesman recently? Labour isn’t cheap, gone are the days of getting a day’s labour for £80, everything costs you money. Materials have gone up, labour has gone up – it’s very difficult to get the numbers to work these days.
That’s why you need to get a real bang for your buck – especially if you’re looking to uplift value or buy to flip.
These are our three top tips when it comes to adding value:
- Move your bathroom upstairs, people always want this near their bedrooms and it will definitely increase the value of a house.
- Split a large double bedroom with two windows into two – this only requires stud work and is cheap compared to the uplift in value.
- Convert your garage. Garages are funny things we used to store cars in them, but now we use them to put junk in. If you’ve got some spare loft space for all that junk convert your garage into a self-contained unit – an extra bedroom, gym or cinema room?
Chris, one of the directors, was doing a garage conversion recently, see his video below:
Remember it’s our job to GENERATE YOU LONG-TERM WEALTH FROM PROPERTY!
For any sales, lettings or refurb help:
- Contact us today by phone or email to move your property to us.
- We’ll contact your letting agent to ensure a seamless tenant transfer, including the deposit, keys and all paperwork.
- We’ll contact your tenant to resolve any rent, maintenance or refurbishment issues you have, arranging a property visit if required.
- We’ll begin the process of maximising your income and wealth.