It’ll never happen to me, right?
Your property is more than likely the most expensive thing you own and as such it’s an asset you MUST protect.
- We all have insurance right? 🤔
- We’re certain it protects us against fire damage 💯
- BUT do you comply with “The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015” – have you got the right amount of smoke and carbon monoxide alarms? In the right place? 😨
- What about the “Electrical Safety Standards in the Private Rented Sector (England) Regulations 2020” – all tenancies from April 2021 need an EICR?😯
- Does this invalidate your insurance?
It’s OUR job to protect your biggest asset and PROTECT your wealth.
That’s why we stay up to date with all the latest regulations and have checks and processes to make sure you’re fully covered 👍
It does happen to someone though, see a video below of a property which had a burn-out 👇
Luckily we ensured there were smoke alarms installed to protect the tenant and a valid EICR – so the insurance paid out!
Make sure you’re covered and if you need an agent to PROTECT your BIGGEST ASSET.
Give us a bell today,