A tenant handbook will provide your tenant with all of the information that they will need to be able to enjoy living in your property and makes sure that it is handed back in the correct condition or improved.
POP QUIZ why do you need to have a TENANT HANDBOOK? Do you or your tenants know the answers to these questions if asked?
- What do your tenants do if they lock themselves out
- -who is responsible for the cost?
- Can your tenants have an 8 foot trampoline in your back garden?
- Can your tenants repair vehicles outside of your property?
- Can your tenants have a caravan on the drive?
- How do your tenants find out who supplies the gas and electricity?
- What improvements can your tenants make to your property?
- Are your tenants responsible for damage caused by condensation issues if it is not reported?
- How many pets can your tenants have at your property?
- Can your tenants rent to buy your property?
If the answer is???
You need to give your tenants a TENANT HANDBOOK. Detail is king-DOWNLOAD A FREE COPY:
TAKE ACTION- find out about this and all of our other award winning landlord services we offer:
HELPING YOU LET YOUR PROPERTY PROPERLY IN THE NORTH EAST
If you would like to schedule a personal call about selling, buying, letting or investing in property you can do so here: http://www.nguhomesalesonline.co.uk/contact.php
Or, alternatively register your interest via
Or call: 0191 491 0333 and ask for Mike Bell
Investment property that will run itself letting you do the things that you enjoy