Are your actions leading you to success or failure? Emulate the 5 things successful property investors do to achieve long lasting success:
1. Decide on your property strategy:
- Buy, do up and sell for a profit
- Buy to rent out to a tenant
- If holding property long term, are you buying for the potential capital growth or the rental yield? This decision totally influences the areas you will buy in.
- Lease Option Properties
2. Take emotions out of the decision:
- The figures need to work. Make sure you have a “deal machine” that works out if the deal is any good. I have attached an image of our Below Market Value Deal Machine which helps investors understand what amounts they should offer for a property to make serious profit. You can find this deal machine on our website www.ngupropertyinvestments.co.uk
- Make sure you have your power team in place:
- Make sure you have a solicitor, mortgage broker, property investment company like us in place so when you see an opportunity you can take action.
- Never miss an opportunity again:
- Joint Venture partners- investors can join together to collaborate on property projects.
- By pooling each others finance together you may be able to get the opportunity that is out there that you previously wouldn’t off.
- Take action:
- Alongside of my brother Nigel I own 150 + properties and I am actively buying in 2015. I am not super human I have just found gaps in the market that make serious amounts of money and ran and ran with it!
Investment Property That Will Run Itself
- Let us source you a property
- Find you a tenant
- Fully manage the property
If you would like to schedule a personal call about selling, buying, letting or investing in property you can do so here: http://www.nguhomesalesonline.co.uk/contact.php
Or, alternatively register your interest via
Or call: 0191 491 0333 and ask for Mike Bell
Investment property that will run itself letting you do the things that you enjoy