Ever heard the phrase “squeezing the juice”? i.e. extracting every last drop from something.
That’s what we like to do on our refurbs, it’s all about squeezing the absolute most value from the budget you have.
I get asked all the time by friends and family – “What’s the best property to buy to make the most money?”
That’s easy I always say, just buy something you’d like to live in yourself. I’m not talking about a gated mansion but a 3 bed semi / detached near a nice school, since the reason we all get into property is to get that double bubble of a capital gain as well as a PASSIVE income.
To get that passive income you need good tenants and a nice home for them to live in. That’s why if you’ve got that little bit extra in your budget we always suggest spending a little bit more, those extra touches go a long way:
- Decor – Regal colours are on trend
- Boutique your doors dark grey
- Bathroom – marble affect tiles & cushioned vinyl
- Grey carpets and walls
My brother Chris did the video below, it shows these tips and how to get that extra bit of juice from your development
For any sales, lettings or refurb help:
- Contact us today by phone or email to move your property to us.
- We’ll contact your letting agent to ensure a seamless transfer of the tenant including the deposit, keys and all paperwork.
- We’ll contact your tenant to resolve any rent, maintenance or refurbishment issues you have, arranging a property visit if required.
- We’ll begin the process of maximising your income and wealth. Let us make money for you!
- ☎️ 0191 491 0344 Option 1 or💻email@example.com